Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Migration

I hate to do this but I'm left with little choice but to migrate my blog out of Multiply after losing a bunch of draft entries there. The latest incident happened this morning. A casualty of their recent back-end applications upgrade I suspect.

That reminds me of an old IT programmer joke. Pay us or we'll upgrade your content management software. Hehe. :D

I'm going to miss Multiply's network and contacts features. That's why its a tough decision.

My gratitude to LC Teh for introducing me to that platform where he has a blog and where I've picked up a few new online friends. You guys can always come to this new blog and visit, right?

I'll still keep my Multiply account and visit your Multiply blogs but my new blog entries will be published here in Blogspot from now.

5 comments:

Hwei Cheng October 15, 2008 at 7:46 PM  

aaahhhhh! new site and it is under Blogger!

Well, I'll visit regularly. I need posts like yours to squeeze a lil brain juices out.... A good exercise I reckon...

=D

rainbow angeles October 16, 2008 at 1:24 AM  

oh dear! to lose so many prewritten entries... sure heartache! but then again, i'm sure u'll churn out more in no time ;-)

Damien Tan October 16, 2008 at 7:27 AM  

@hweicheng
Patrick's rear... hmmm looks like we belong to the same fan club.

@angeles
It'll take me a while to replace them. Lesson learnt.

Avatar October 16, 2008 at 9:25 AM  

Dear Damien,

Wow, your red pills have been moved to a new home. Is it possible to migrate your old posts from Multiply to blogger?

BTW - Thanks for sharing your links on Buddhism in my blog earlier.

Kind rgds

Damien Tan October 16, 2008 at 11:22 AM  

Hi Avatar, I think I have to do a manual cut-and-past to move everything over from Multiply. I might do it when I have the time. And you're welcome on the links sharing. We all learn from one another.

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP