Friday, December 19, 2008

On vacation

I'm heading out to California this Sunday to spend some quality time at my favorite hideout at the foot of the Sierra Nevadas. That's in northern Cal.


This is a picture of a place near Bear Creek, where I had my first "awakening". A place where I was asked to go in my late teens to face my fears. Alone. Its a place I went back to in subsequent years to unplug form The Matrix and practice my martial arts.

I will be back Dec. 3oth. Till then I will not be updating this blog.

Take care and have a happy holiday!

4 comments:

Hwei Cheng December 19, 2008 at 3:49 PM  

Omg.... are you serious about being there all by yourself once? Hmm...i hope the whole thing worked out fine..
What an... atypical adventure.lol

Neway, have an awesome getaway! Will be waiting patiently for more insightful updates.

=D

Anonymous December 22, 2008 at 2:09 PM  

xen is as green as the grass in northen cal. =\

I WANNA GO TOOO!!!!!!!!!! T_T

Anonymous December 22, 2008 at 2:11 PM  

hmmm what's the awakening? :o

Damien Tan January 5, 2009 at 10:20 AM  

Hey guys, thanks for your wishes.

HC: Yeah, nothing like roughing it out for a week like a commando.

Xen: Being awakened by either a grey wolf or a bear pawing at your door. Nah, I mean realizing that the world's a lot bigger than yourself.

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP